My watch snagged a anchor (I live at a marina) which broke the band,the watch went in the water.my fault.So I buy another one same make/model from WB and all is well again.Month later a diver finds the lost watch and returns it to me,now having 2, I decided to replace the band with one that I could swim/sail with and keep the other as a dress watch.Having explained this to the staff a divers velcro band and heavy duty pins where recommended and fitted.Shortly after on a hot day I dive in off the transom (30cm above the water) surfacing to find my wrist bare.Went to see WB who told me to claim through my insurance(they don't cover watches).My point is this company will not stand behind any work they perform,I was told by staff member doing the work that it was "stronger than new and would last forever".So I'm out the watch, ($500),parts and fitting,engraving and a carton of beer for the diver! On a final note the women I spoke to didn't want to know,told me head office would not help after I asked for their details and kept looking at watch I was wearing as if to say I trying to put one over them.I will be pursuing this matter to the end.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Seiko Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "DONT DO IT !!! I bought two lockets for neices on dec 15th for Christmas. Less than two weeks in, the one that was WORN, instead of the one..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I emailed Tasfurn Direct to inquire about two bedside tables. After meeting with the owner I paid a third deposit for the bedside tales to be made. After six..."
- "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..."
- "After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable. I contacted Freedom Furniture and they..."