My husband purchased this watch for me 06.10.2011 at a cost of approx $350.The face of the watch has diamonds to represent the numerals.

In appox January 2012, 3 of the diamonds fell out of their place, leaving them floating around inside the face. My husband took it back to Wallace Bishop for repairs, and it took 2 weeks to be repaired and returned. Within 9 days, another 2 diamonds had fallen out of their place, leaving them floating around inside the face and about another 5 diamonds were discolouring. My husband took it back again, it took 1 week to be repaired.

Wallace Bishop advised me upon collection that all stones had been removed and replaced. A this time, I advised Wallace Bishop that should the watch fault again, I would be requesting a replacement, and would not accept it being repaired. Wallace Bishop advised me that decision is made by the watch maker themselves and they can do nothing about it. Last week further stones fell out, I took the watch back this time and advised Wallace Bishop that I would accept no less than replacement of the faulty watch.

They have sent the watch for repairs and intend to replace the dial.

I have advised them this is unacceptable to me but they are advising the watch maker makes the decision and intend only to replace the dial.I advised them I would be contacting ACCC to remedy a replacement.

Had an Experience with Wallace Bishop?

Comments