Took my Rado watch in on the 5/6/15 to ave it services and the face replaced, was told service 420 then 1000 for the replacement glass, received a receipt id no 14109267 and was served with salesperson id no 0924. my receipt claims latest repair return date 27 july. this was done at Kawana, however due to them upgrading the store the repair would be returned to maroochydore and they would be handling all repairs taken in by Kawana.

2 weeks passed I go in and buy another watch from them at maroochydore and ask about my repair, sales assistant looked the repair up on screen and told me it was being repaired however not yet ready.

2 weeks later phone up again and speak to the man that was working in kawana and was helping out in store, looked up my repair and said still not yet ready, but he would chase it and come back to me.

Never happened, yesterday the 22 July I phone up the maroochydore store to find out the status of my repair, only to have the consultant phone wallace bishop workshop to find that the repair had not even begun on my watch as an expectance had not been put in by the store.

Received a call back from workshop, from someone called rooney or the likes, who said the shop had not phoned them to tell them to go ahead with the repair.

Asked me if I just wanted the service done and watch sending back with the broken glass.

1. Staff do not no wallace bishop procedures.

2. Take money from customers and give out receipts falsely.

3. Do not no the meaning of Customer Service

4. Customer loyalty means nothing to Wallace Bishop

5. They prefer to fob of the customer rather than tell them the truth

6. No after service at all, so if you buy something from them you had better hope nothing goes faulty.

Sum up, after to speaking with the workshop and telling him very slowly to go ahead with the repair several time, and you really do have t speak very slowly when talking to anyone associated with WALLACE BISHOP. As IQs are very low. the repair is being done.

Another 6 weeks to wait.

BUY ANYWHERE BUT WALLACE BISHOP. THERE ARE FAR SUPERIOR JEWELLERS OUT THERE THAT REALLY DO WANT THE CUSTOMERS, DONT LIE TO THEM AND NO THE MEANING OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss wallace bishop watch repairs and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Wallace Bishop needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wallace bishop watch repairs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wallace Bishop.

Had an Experience with Wallace Bishop?

Comments